We are thrilled to announce the successful conclusion of our inaugural edition of Friday Night FOSS, a monthly mini-hackathon dedicated to collaboratively building free and open-source software. On Friday, August 11th, 2023, we witnessed a remarkable showcase of creativity, innovation, and collaborative spirit, where participants delved into refining their software ideas, exploring potential applications, and strategically planning to create a minimum viable product (MVP).
Our FOSSCell members played a pivotal role as mentors, providing guidance and addressing queries, fostering a dynamic environment of learning and growth.
The following projects have been ranked as winners in our hackathon:
🏆1st Place: MessManagement
🏆2nd Place: mockStock
🏆3rd Place: Instructor Artificiel
Here is the list of all the repositories from the participants. Take some time to explore, learn, and perhaps even collaborate on these projects:
- Roomba - https://github.com/LenOfAl/Roomba/
- mockStock - https://github.com/aadhavanpl/mockStock
- MessManagement - https://github.com/Shibin-Ez/messManagement
- Page Query - https://github.com/AltoTenor/WebDigest
- Instructor Artificiel - https://github.com/dhwanish-3/4-The-People
- VISION-Barter - https://github.com/manas-gupta-3131/VISION-Barter
- Resume_Builder - https://github.com/Ardragireesh/Resume_Builder
- Passport of NITC - https://github.com/arunnats/Passport_Of_NITC
- Attendance Management System - https://github.com/advaith-girish/fridaynytfoss2023
While the hackathon may have ended, this is just the beginning of an exciting journey. We encourage all of you to continue the projects you’ve worked on. Thank you once again for being a part of this incredible journey.
Stay tuned as we continue to unfold more thrilling events and opportunities through FOSSCell.